After awhile.. The reasons why I've been missing..

| |

After quite a long time, now I'm back. Now that I've a hard copy journal, so I rarely viewed or update any news here. Besides, I don't really think people are reading my blog. Last year was quite a hectic n stressful journey for me. Trying to finish my 5 n half years of studying. Now, guess what? I am officially graduated. Yeay!! Alhamdulillah, finally.


There was time when I felt like I wanna give up and I thought that I couldn't do it, guess what? I made it though. Interesting right? Nah, not really. That's probably normal thing for some people, but for me, it is totally incredible. hahaha. Well, because I know my IQ level so well, that's why I thought I couldn't make it well but Alhamdulillah, Allah always loves me, He gave me what I deserved. So grateful and blessed.

These are my beloved parents:



Thank u to Mama & Abah for everything that u both did since the day I was born. Both of u nvr gv up on me whenever I didn't get good grades or result, u always believe that I already did my best. Thank u for the love n support, n thank u for always remind me to be grateful to Allah for everything that I achieved. Love both of u.

0 comments:

.