The Feeling..

| |

I was so worried, really worried as I always counting days and then it is time for me to leave Brisbane.. I love being here..living abroad really make me feel so close to everything that i'm not close to before.. but now, the real challenge will begin once i hit Malaysia.. Everything will change and i wonder whether this 2 years in Brisbane really make me tough enough to face the real world in Malaysia.. i am so afraid if i lost my momentum again.. My heart feels so uneasy and quite painful right now.. i wish i can just get another year here.. but i know that will never happen.. the reality soon will begin, no matter how hard it will be i must face it, can't run away anymore like i used to before..

I learnt a lot here, everything that i learnt were really precious and wonderful, even though there were tough time which hard for me to get up; yet i still get up and now i'm running, really fast to move forward.. i hope these 2 years will help me a lot in facing the reality in Malaysia.. Ya Allah, i learnt so much here, You know how i feel, help me by giving strength and always be by my side.. Alhamdulillah, thank you Ya Allah for giving me this wonderful opportunity..

2 comments:

b.i.n.t.a.n.g said...

saya tau awak boleh. Malaysia is way more better than anything. ada family and friends yang selalu sokong kita. will wait for u sweetheart. tak sabar nak jumpa :)

lya89na said...

I know Malaysia is still the best but staying here for 2 years make me more close to Him..the pressure of being far from family & friends actually taught me to behave well than before..make me improve myself..thanks for always remember me & i'm sorry for being quite an awful friend..hope to see u soon my dear..

.