Priceless moment in New Zealand

| |

On 22th of June 2011, I landed at Christchurch airport with my two friends.. What can I say about Christchurch, is nothing much because I can't get through the city as they closed the city from public for rebuilding after the earthquake.. Then, on 24th of June I went down by road with my other six friends to Queenstown.. And SubhanaAllah, on our way down, we saw such amazing and beautiful scenery.. We did quite a few activities in Queenstown such as Jet-boating, join the cruise around Lake Wakatipu, then for the 1st time ever, I drove MPV 8 seater to Milford Sound (1st time driving oversea) and on the way there, we stopped at Mirror Lake.. Finally, I can feel the real snow, (Alhamdulillah..hajat tercapai).. really great memories and worth every cent spent..

On 29th of June 2011, we flew to north island and landed in Auckland.. stay there for one night only and then travel by road to Rotorua and this time joint by our cohort mates (six boys), actually they supposed to follow the trip from the beginning but they can't go through to south island because of the volcanic ashes and their flight was cancelled.. On our way to Rotorua, we stopped at Matamata and the boys and three of my girl friends went to Hobbitan (one of the place in Lord of the Rings)..While in Rotorua, we did the White Water Rafting and then, we visited the Te Puia (cultural place for Mouri people), I did the scariest and craziest thing ever on my 22th birthday (Sky Swing), trying the luge and ride the gondola skyline.. The boys surprised me on my birthday with a cake, thank you so much and the girls really cheer me up from the beginning..

And my finally stop was Wellington and on the way to Welli, we did stop at Huka Falls and Foxton to see the windmill.. At Welli, I met my dear friend, Mona Karmila and I really appreciate her kindness and hospitality.. I spent six days in Welli and the memories will remain forever..and btw, I got another surprised as my friend Mona secretly handle a small event to celebrate my birthday.. So this year I celebrate twice, heee~~in Wellington I went to Te Papa museum, Mount Victoria, Weta Cave, Wellington zoo and Zelandia.. really have a blast, Alhamdulillah and praised to Allah as He gave the opportunity to learn something and feel His fine creation..

Now let these few photos tell you stories..  :)
















p/s: there's a lot more..i'll update later and let the photos speak the moment..

0 comments:

.