"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."~~ Mark Twain

| |

Salam..

Hey guys.. After a long rest last night, now i'm back and now my life is back to normal again..there's still 2 weeks to go before my semester start.. Well, now i'm officially 22 years old.. hehehe~~ but i did not feel like i'm 22, i feel like i'm just 18.. well, maybe because of my size.. yet i still enjoying myself to grow up and learn a lot of new things.. even though i feel like 18 but i believe that i consistently learning something each day and becoming more mature in thinking.. however, i know sometimes i still act like a little girl and childishness is permanently inside me.. hahaha~~

Well, this year i celebrate my birthday early 4 hours as i was in Rotorua, New Zealand at that time.. and i did the craziest and scariest thing in my life which is trying the sky swing which swing 150km/ph.. well, for me it is frightening as i am afraid of height.. but guess what?? i did it..so i achieve something and put a lot of effort there.. Alhamdulillah i'm still alive after trying that sky swing.. and my friends did buy me a cake, thank you so much for that.. and guess again, hurm... i celebrated my birthday twice this year.. as my dearly friend Mona Karmila handle a surprise celebration for me in her house at Kelburn Parade, Wellington, New Zealand.. (hahaha~~ to specific detail i gave there)..Thank you so much for that.. :)

Most importantly, i pray to Allah with humble and grateful heart that He gave me another year to live and learn from this world.. I know that He wants me learn to go to the right path and search for the light which He already show me.. Ya Allah, please always keep my heart, mind and body in Your path as i know only You who will always there for me and love me whenever people are leaving me alone.. Thank you Allah for the opportunity given, i am bless with Your blessing.. Alhamdulillah..


In Rotorua, NZ
In Wellington, a surprise birthday celebration..


the food served.. yum2...

with new friends :)

2 comments:

b.i.n.t.a.n.g said...

best sangat. i miss u darling!

lya89na said...

heee~~ best2, miss ya too my dear, wish you were there too.. :)

.