he never know...

| |

I know that what ever i feel inside of me..he never know and never find out.. only HE knows what is the best for my heart..I always believe and never loose faith in HIM.. Allah S.W.T always with me and when the time come HE will give me what my heart need.. but for now, what can i say is he never know and feel the same way i feel..always pray for the better.. most important thing, now i learn to not expect high in real life..always has faith and go with the flow as well as try to find the best of me with Allah S.W.T bless..change myself for the better according to the way of Islam taught me and learn to be a better muslimah..

4 comments:

dindingkosong said...

biasalah...manusia belajar dari kesilapan, kan?
tapi kalau kau tak belajar dari kesilapan, itu bodoh namanya...

lya89na said...

bodoh tu agak harsh yer..but sometimes it takes a million mistake before people actually learnt sthng from that..just try to give people and myself a chance to change once we realize..sbb depends on people la kn, bila dy tersdr, xbleh tuduh melulu..

dindingkosong said...

err...aku mintak maaf, ayat aku kasar...
sebab tu ayat abah aku "kalau sekali buat salah, jangan ulang...kalau ulang, kau bodoh"
aku quote directly dari abah...
maaf yer kalau kau terasa...

lya89na said...

no worries..i used to say that word too and quite a lot actually..but then to a person i don't know i won't use that word..got what i mean??

.