Quotes for today..

| |

In 5 years so many things happened in my life, if you're not the one who always be with me throughout my learning journey, don't ever say that you understand what i feel..


In 5 years so many things happened in my life, and suddenly someone appear saying that you know what i feel and asking what happened to understand my situation..i think you better stop as you're the one who taught me what are the spices in my life..

It is hard to tell what happened in my life that make me who i am today..just accept me as i change for the better but if i change for the worst please gently give me advise and bring me to the right path again by touching my heart..

I don't really adore people who understand what i'm saying or know what i'm doing but then still pretend like nothing happened..

0 comments:

.